Sunday Sessions on Q
- Get Tickets
Come on over to Sunday Sessions on Q at Quoin Island Retreat for a fun and sun filled day on Sunday 17th November 2013!
Tickets to this event WILL NOT LAST, so book quick before they're all gone...
We've always got live music! Relax by the pool enjoying pub rock classics, modern rock and blue and roots originals. The kids can run wild in the pool and on the beach, jump to their heart's content on the bouncing castle and get their face painted by expert artists, all for free!
Both the kitchen and bar will be open all day to purchase a wide variety of food and beverages.
Boats depart Gladstone:
11am - SOLD OUT
Boats return from Quoin Island Retreat:
4pm - SOLD OUT
Pre-sale tickets are available ONLINE until midnight Saturday 16th November.
Pre-sale tickets: $30 for adults $15 for kids 4 to 17 years FREE for kids 3 years and under Plus booking fee.
Tickets at the gate: $35 for adults $15 for kids FREE for kids 3 years and under Sorry, no guarantee of availability!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Vessels to Quoin Island Retreat depart from O'Connell Wharf, Flinders Parade, Gladstone. Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked departure time.
- Quoin Island Retreat will not be held accountable for ticket holders who do not board prior to their booked boat departure time.
- Failure to miss your return boat from Quoin Island Retreat to Gladstone may result in you incurring a $200 transfer service fee, per person.
- Quoin Island Retreat is a licensed venue, no BYO food or drinks are permitted without prior consent from management. Any unauthorised food or beverages will be confiscated without compensation.
- Quoin Island Retreat practices responsible service of alcohol, failure to comply with these practices may result in immediate removal from the island, with a possible $200 transfer service fee.
- Please select your boat times carefully, shall they need to be changed you must do so by contacting Quoin Island Retreat directly.
- Children must be monitored by their parent or adult guardian at all times, especially whilst swimming, Quoin Island Retreat will not be held responsible.