Seven Sisters Festival Accommodation and Extras
- Get Tickets
Seven Sisters Festival
Accommodation and Extras
PLEASE NOTE: General Camping in included in your ticket price for Friday & Saturday nights.
Simply bring your camp gear and set up in one of our designated camping zones, available on a 'First in first serve basis'.
There are no pre-allocated plots or camp zone size restrictions. You are welcome to camp in or next to your car.
Drinking water, hot water showers and flushing toilet facilities are available in established bathroom blocks around the site.
No kitchen facilities are available due to number of guests and OH&S concerns. Please find more information on our FAQ page
THURSDAY EARLY BIRD CAMPERS BOOKING: ($25) Thursday 2nd of March.
- Come early, get settled and secure yourself a great camp spot without the crowds.
- Limited places available.
- Chai tent and some food operators will be open on the Thursday night.
- If you have a cabin booking - same rates apply- $50 a night per bed.
- Gates open to Early Settlers at 4pm on Thursday 2pm
- Not available on the Sunday night.
Bunk beds are available to hire onsite in the Station and the Lodge Cabins. All beds are priced at $50 a night and rooms are centrally located, close to bathrooms and include access to power points. There are only 50 bunk beds and they always sell out!
Please note there are no refunds for cabin accommodation if cancelled prior to Feb 10th 2017.
Booking operates on a first in, first serve basis.
- All Accommodation options must be booked for 2 nights:
- Friday 3rd – Sun 5th, March 2017.
- There is an option for staying early on the Thursday 2nd- this is an additional $50 if you desire.
- The site is a scout camp and not a retreat center so as a result the accommodation is very basic.
- You must provide your own pillows and linen (fitted sheet and blankets)
- There are no double beds or private rooms with ensuites
- All beds are bunk beds in shared cabins ranging from 2-10 guests per room (first in, first serve)
- Rooms are shared with other guests and there are no individual keys, hence rooms go unlocked. All individuals are responsible for their own property. Please carry personal items or lock in car or safety deposit box at info tent
Cabin hire is however a very easy and a comfortable alternative to camping and at a very cheap price for the convenience of packing and setting up camp. Cabin guests are also very centrally located in the festival grounds.
- Are $50 for the 3 nights
- provide only 10 amp power point
- located close to toilet blocks
- close to festival oval
EASY BREATHING SHED
- Specifically for women who require power for CPAP machines
- Accommodates up to 10 people
- located in south campground
- Guests must bring their own air/camp mattress and bedding
Book a Belle tent or a tipi at My pop up hotel.
To book and find out more information please visit MyPopupHotel.com
Please note there is a $10 car levy payable in cash at the time of ticket processing and an additional $10 for campervans.
Please note you must commit to purchasing a ticket to secure festival accommodation, to be fair to those guest who are 100% committed to coming.
AS MUCH AS YOU CAN – PLEASE CAR POOL!
We have extremely limited space for cars, and simply do not have the space everyone bringing their cars, not to mention we try and reduce our impact as much as possible on our beautiful site and planet.
To find a travel buddy, post on our Facebook group below.
More Questions? http://sevensistersfestival.com/faq/