Blenheim Music and Camping Festival
- Get Tickets
***BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - BlenheimFest 2017 will be a TWO DAY EVENT...if you want***
2017 will be the first year we are expanding beyond Good Friday and we'd love for you all to come. BlenheimFest will now be officially kicking off at 5pm on Thursday the 13th with some sweet sweet tunes on the Green Goat Stage to take you through the night and warm you up for Friday.
We are offering tickets for the two night experience, or the regular old Good Friday tickets!
BlenheimFest is a locally supported, privately run, not-for-profit festival, held at Easter time on the Blenheim Property in the Clare Valley. 100% of our profits go to charity so come and have fun; and help others while you're at it.
Want to see the line up/set times click here.
Got a question? Email [email protected]
Quick facts about BlenheimFest.
- BlenheimFest 2017 will be held on the 13th and 14th of April 2017 with an estiamted 2,000 people
- Ticket can be purchased for the two night event which includes camping on Thursday and Friday nights, or purchased for the Friday which includes camping on the Friday night only
- Doors open at 3pm on Thursday; with the first act kicking off at 5:30pm going through till midnight
- Doors open at 10am on Friday; with the first act kicking off at 12noon wrapping up at 3am
- Ticket price for two days, Thursday 13th and Good Friday 14th - $165 + bf (BlenheimFest Family $145)
- Ticket price for one day, Good Friday 14th - $105 + bf (BlenheimFest Family $85)
- ATM facilities will be available, but it's always good to bring cash just in case
- The festival is BYO but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO glass
- A bounty of food and drinks are available including breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning
- We are a family friendly event, with a designated family camping zone. All ages are welcome; kids, teens, middle age rockers and grandparents!! Kids under 12 are free to enter.
- Camper trailers, camper vans and any fun sleeping vessels welcome