General Admission (2 years old and above) (AUD $10.00)
You must purchase a ticket for all persons aged 2 years or older. For children under 2 years of age, you will be given the option to add an infant ticket at checkout (max 2 infants per ticket).
Conditions of entry:
• Gates open at 8am.
• This ticket must be presented with valid photo identification matching the name on the ticket.
• Name changes available on tickets until 12 midnight on 16th December at a cost of $5 per ticket.
• ID checks will be conducted by security prior to entry.
• This ticket is valid for one entry only to Blues Point Reserve. This ticket does not grant access to any other ticketed venues and is non- transferable.
• Overnight queuing in the North Sydney area is not permitted and may be enforced by NSW Police and Council security.
• Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent you from being admitted into the event.
• Glass and alcohol are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated by security prior to entry.
• Pass-outs are permitted for the duration of the event.
• Note: This is an outdoor event which will proceed in all weather conditions. The fireworks are presented by the City of Sydney, not North Sydney Council, and in the event that the fireworks are cancelled, North Sydney Council will not be held responsible or provide compensation. The price of admission will not be refunded.